Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This Craps I Do..

I got tagge by yien.. since this one is sooo panjang giler, so i decided to break it to several part.. if i put it all i bet u guys won't read it..hahahha..
here u go..

1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
- Yup.. and the most memorable when I was in 1st year in uni.. gilak ar korang.. I miss u all. And I stil have the banner that u guys prepared for me.. soon to be blog. =)

2. Are you easily excited?
- sangat.. kurang sikit daripada yien. hehe

3. What event is coming up that you’re most excited about?
- I’m excited about everything. So can’t really tell

4. Which of your friends is most excitable?
- all of them

5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?
- confirm ramai org cari aku.. larikkkkkk….!!!!!

6. If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
- I want a vacation.. seriously.. syikin.. lepas hang habis master, jom p cuti2


SELF DISCOVERY

1. Name? – Hidyah, Zaila, Nina, Lulu, Kak yong.. anything will do

2. Where were you born? – KL.. I’m a city girl!!

3. What’s your main goal in life? – live life to the fullest.

4. Do you want to have children? – everyone does.. ye ke?? I want 4.. insya allah
5. How do you want to die? - died as a perfect muslim!! Ii hav eto agree with yien


OPINIONS

1. Sex before marriage? - ..100% no-no

2. Lower the drinking age? – do we really need to lower the drinking age when people can selamba badak menonggang.. yeah I know what is on your mind. Rules are meant to be broken.. gasak korang la.. dosa sendiri tanggung

3. Politics? – very subjective. Everyone is playing dirty including… (fill in the blank)

4. Recycling? – I practice this!! I think u people start doing this.. Save the source save the world

LOVE

1. Do you have a crush? – who doesn’t?

2. Who is the best hugger that you know? – emmm..

3. Do you believe in love at first sight? – yup.. but never happen to me.

who to tag?
kak rah

No comments: