Sunday, June 08, 2008

iPod . Part II

I didn't rember when i wrote entry bout iPod. But i'm sure that i did mentioned something bout iPod. I'm so head over heel psl iPod thinggy. I even signed up for a credit card just to buy an iPod. Giler x.. Once i did make a statement that i only gonna sign up for a cc when my job required me to travell.. but then thinking bout fork out RM900++ from my saving.. IDTS is a good idea.. x sanggup tengak duit dalam acc tu susut.. moreover, i saw there is this shoip that offer easy payment for iPod.. ka-ching...
but then, i just talked to muffin's brother and he said that iPod Classic 80 GB cost RM700++... waaahhhh.. naik julin biji mata kau mendengar nya.. yeeehhaaaa.. that is it.. if Japan iPod cost rm200 cheaper than Malaysia's, i dun see why i need to pay more.. plus i can spen the rm200 to zhang my iPod.. omg!!.. yeah i know that i'm gonna get to someones nerves with this entry.. so sorry if u find reading this entry is torturing.. see ya....

No comments: