Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thomas Cup 2008


Thomas Cup just finished last week. Fuhh.. I tot I would be seeing Malaysia playing in final.. tapi harapan tinggal harapan je la..kempuanan siot piala Thomas tu.. the last time we won the cup was 1992.. Humang aih.. bojanggot tu, lamo ek… last Friday I saw amin’s ym status, informing the current result of the matches between Malaysia and China… and since I was in the office and I have no tv here, so I have to get updates from this blog.

It was really a good fight between Malaysia n China. Although we lost to China I have to give credits to Malaysia players who played so well.. but I think Hafiz could do better, actually I do put some hope that Hafiz will wins the match. But, what can I say.. on the skill wise, both team have a strong and poweful skill, however when it come to mental and psychology, I think Malaysian should focus more on this.. anyway congratulation to Malaysia squad. I really hope to see our team in the final in the next Edition.

And final, between Korea and China.. Tahniah la Korea sbb dapat masuk final buat julung-julung kali nya.. aaa.. apa.. yg pertama kali??? Oooo.. patut la..(dgn gaya muka yg pernuh senyum sinis).. dapat jugak korang masuk final.. nasib baik la korang bleh terfikir taktik ‘licik’ ek.. kalau x kempunan korang nk merasa masuk final.. I really x puas hati when Korean Team decided to purposely gave out their 2 matches semata2 xnk bertembung ngan pasukan yg lebih kuat so that they will qualify to finals.

Dalam dok tgk final China n Korea tu kan.. mlut aku dok mengomel x puas hati.. apa kes main taktik macam ni..kiasu.. sebijik mcm org Singapore..oppss.. mcm budak sekolah.. takut kalah.. skali dalam kena membebel sorang diri..mak aku plak belh menyampuk.. dier kata biasa la tu.. itu strategi.. siap tanya aku lagi, “kak yong, pernah main sukan x? mmg la dalam sukan ada cenggitu..” terus terkedu.. kalau part ni mmg aku x leh lawan mak aku la.. dier ni hasler tu.. main netball sampai umur 30 lebih tu.. aku ni setakat peringkat sekolah n lawan antara course kt KUSTEM (skang ni dah upgrade skit. Dah jadi Universiti Malasia Terengganu) dulu.

So I tot that I was wrong.. and I was the ony one who think that what the Korea had done is not right. Ad just now I browsed tru the blog, and actually there are people who disagree on Korean’s act.. skali diorg x menang pn. Padan muka.. pastu, penyokong2 KT Indon tu pn x sokong korang.. dua kali padan muka.. HAR HAR HAR.. kt bawah ni ada beberapa komen dari org yg x puas hati ngn tindakan team korea tu

little: Lessons Learned:: ..and some more, for Korea. u're not going to win, if u play that way.. " life's always fair" ;D

daiyu : how sad,,,malaysia lost by a slim margin, korea got into the final,,by ,losing all group matches,,what a cheat.We don't respect you, Korea.You will lose to China 5-0.You should be banned from Thomas c

ben: Indonesia must be very disappointed...and Korea is in the final for the 1st time ever! but they used sly way...

No comments: