Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged!!!

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- i like pink sooooo much
- senang kena pujuk.. but if u guys pujuk me.. n konon nya mcm x makan pujuk lagi, makna nya
aku ngada2.. heheheh
- i think i can cook.. i mean i can be a good cook, seriously. but one think that stops me is, malas.
- verrrrryyyy sensitive
- i think i have sixth sense. at least i think so.
- i can be very soft spoken and at time i can be very "loud". i bet u don't want to see this part of
me.. its really ugly.
- i can become soooo determine to crush someone's lyf if they keep on bugging me like mad. so
dun mess with me.

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
- takut hantu.. seriously. no joking. i can't sleep for days lepas tgk ceria "Jangan pandang
belakang" kt wayang. and end i pengsan kt office sbb x cukup tido
- when i wake up in the morning, i realise i have no one. and i'm the one creature breathing.. oh..
sooo drama
- when my bank account has no money.. hey i totally agree money is not everything.. but one
thing for sure.. everything needs money.
- things yg I buat dgn bersungguh is actually SALAH <-- dR aku copy dari ko.. cz i totally agree
on this one

7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
- ketahuan
- always be my baby (david cook's version)
- ketulasan hati (riz's version)
- sexy naughty bitchy me
- aku bukan org suci
- makhluk tuhan paling seksi

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
- ye ke?
- OMG
- sayang
- serious?
- mama , mama, nina nk...
- aduss
- laaaa

7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:
- mia familia
- trophies
- all good memories
- my frens
- i love all of my stuff that i have. ok.. accept for one or 2 things

7 "FIRST TIME" THINGS I EVER DID:
- there is so many "first time" in my life, it wil take pages to write it down =)

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:
- anyone could do this

No comments: