Friday, May 02, 2008

Hi people..
Its been awhile that this blos hasn’t any posting..
Yeah.. as usual.. been bz..
Oh ya.. by the way.. I’m iat new place now…
Yup new things, new environment, new friends..
Like it? Can’t tell much..
To early too tell..
But one thing for sure.. soon, I’m gonna be bz as hell..
Yup.. that’s what I’m paying for.ngeeee..
As I was jalan2 at mr. Manager’s blog.. suddenly I heard this beautiful song played at the background.. serious.. its really nice..
I’m gonna download this song as soon as I post this entry..
Noe wat, I1st, I dun bother to find out who sing this song…
Tp baru kejap tadi.. I ter-came across” this iPod thingy kt blog ni..
So I had glance through the playlist.. and baaammm.. I hit this song..
And guess what made me soooooooo very excited bout this song besides it beautiful melody, this song entitle 11 January.. hey that’s my bday..
Huhuhu..(sambil menari2 cucuk langit).. huhuhu..
I know that this song id definitely written for me..
And I knew that this song doesn’t even mention my name to claim that this song is mine..
But why should I care.. janji I suka..
Of all date, he chose 11 Jan.. why not 20 Feb such a nice number (2002) or 14 mac, or maybe 12 Dec..
Aaarrggghhh it doesn’t matter..
One thing I do know is… I like this song..
Here is the lirik

Sebelas Januari Bertemu
Menjalani Kisah Cinta Ini
Naluri Berkata Engkaulah Milikku
Bahagia Selalu Dimiliki
Bertahun Menjalani Bersamamu
Kunyatakan bahwa Engkaulah jiwaku
Akulah Penjagamu
Akulah Pelindungmu
Akulah Pendampingmu
Di setiap langkah-langkahmu
Pernahku Menyakiti Hatimu
Pernah kau melupakan janji ini
Semua Karena kita ini manusia
Akulah Penjagamu
Akulah Pelindungmu
Akulah Pendampingmu
Di setiap langkah-langkahmu

Chorus:
Kau bawa diriku
Kedalam hidupmu
Kau basuh diriku
Dengan rasa sayang
Senyummu juga sedihmu adalah Hidupku
Kau sentuh cintaku dengan lembut
Dengan sejuta warna

No comments: