Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Ten Layer

Layer One: On the Outside

Name: Norhidayah Zaila Zahari.. my mom, uncles n aunts from my mom’s side call me kak yong, my dad n my bro, uncles n aunts from my dad’s side call me nina.. my primary n secondary school mates call me hidayah .. my matrix n uni friends call me Zaila (cz its tooooo many Hidayahs around).. ita, yan n yin call me Lulu..
Birthdate: January 11th 1984
Current status: Not married
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Dark brown to blackish.. but not black..
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Layer Two: On the Inside
My heritage: My mom is Pattani and my dad is Javanese and that’s make me ‘Power’ ( as in Pattani + Jawa = Pawa )
My fears: not having my family around.
My Weaknesses: Procastinating.
My perfect pizza: eemmmm..
Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My thoughts first thing when I wake up: do I really need to wake up now.. ok.. 5 minutes..
My bedtime: 11.30...konon2 masuk tido.. tp dok bergayut sampai pukul brapa ntah..
My most missed memory: my secondary days n matrix.. miss u guys soo much
Layer Four: My picks
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
Mc Donald's or Burger King: Mc Donald's
Single or Group Dates: Single although people says the more the merrier
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Vanilla or Chocolate: Vanilla!!!!!!!
Cappucino or Coffee: I dun take caffeine
Layer Five: Do I
Smoke: Never. i believe girls shouldn't smoke.. call me conservative but i guess girls who smoke looks like b**ch.. no offend.. just my 2 cent..
Curse: yeah.. I have a few peoples ni my list.. erk
Take a shower: slalu kena peringat..hahha..
Have a crush: a lots…eerrr.. does having crush on tom cruise, brat pitt, dean cain, count?
Think I've Been In love: yeah..
Go to school: Definitely
Want to get married: Duhhh!!
Believe in myself: of coz. Ye ke..?
Think I'm a health freak: I use to be…
Layer Six: In the past month
Drank alcohol: Never!
Gone to the mall: Duh!! Who doesn't
Been on stage: Yup and I love it!
Eaten Sushi: Never..
Dyed your hair: Yup.. the 1st on was when I kena tegur pasal x pakai tudung oleh en yahya.. (tp dR panggil en azizi).. next week masuk kelas…. Taddaaa… I coloured my hair.. rebellious nya… hahha
Layer Seven: Have I ever
Played a stripping game: Nope!
Changed who I am to fit in: I.D.T.S
Layer Nine: What was I doing
1 min ago: replying my sms
1 hour ago: Updating my test plans.. ya ampun. Bila nk habis ni
4.5 hours ago: Lunch.. kt bsn.. sampai sekarang kenyang giler..
1 month ago: I went to open houses.. dah sebulan dah habis raya…
1 year ago: tengah cari keje
Layer Ten: Finish The Sentence
I love: a lot of things till I can’t name it
I feel: I have the coolest mother in the whole wide world.. really.. she is sooo coooolll.. soooo baik.. sampai x tau nk cakap apa
I hate: when people thinks that he/she is always right a.k.a mr or miss i-know-everything.. gheee.. u r getting on my nerves.
I need: a new notebook

No comments: