Friday, December 23, 2005

hard disk

I wanted an external hard disk so badly nowadays coz my internal HD is currently full!!! Arrgggghhh. That just make me tension. plus, I’m doing my final year project. Therefore I asked my bro to do the survey for me since I’m so lazy to go out..

After had survey the price at a few store, my brother found out its better to buy the 80 G rather than 40G. but i told him that its beyond my budget. he said he'll chip in a bite. but you know what, he chipped in a lot as i don't have to fork out my money.. thanks bro.. you are the best "alive" brother.. (oh yeah.. he even gave me a brand new hand phone couples of months ago... thank you X10000000...)

we bought the HD on the 11 Dec, so basically its a birthday present in advance. wait a minute, we bought it on the 11 Dec, so it exactly a "a-month-bday-present-in-advance".. and what makes me so excited bout this HD, its the casing. It's P.I.N.K in color. Actually I wasn't aware that the casing do available in pink, until i saw the Chinese leng chai brought it out. if asked him, is it possible for me to get that color as well. And he said that I have to pay rm300 for that... that is so b**lsh!t..he was joking actually and i got that pink casing at last.

Later the sales man gave my HD and i answer him in Cantonese.. he asked me whether I. speak cantonese. I said "yeah, ngo lam pang yau chinese ma..".. (like I really have one.. hehhehe..) He was shocked and asked for my confirmation.. "chan ge..?"..I took my HD my replied " hai lo". And I walked away. He was so impress and treated me nicely and I can see sign of so tak sangka on his face.

So, lesson of the day: speak a little the sales man’s mother tougue. (and of cause you must know the language, otherwise you’ll make fool of yourself) They will impress and treat you more friendly PLUS you'll get good bargain.

No comments: